Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: this allows us to make the website function better and is more user-friendly for the visitor.
- Anonymous analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- The number of unique visitors
- How often users visit the site
- Which pages users view
- How users view a particular page
- At which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits, existing cookies are used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected: The number of unique visitors, how often users visit the site and which pages users view.
- Social media related cookies: social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web.
4. Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at email@example.com. In order to prevent abuse, we can ask you to adequately identify yourself. When it comes to access to personal data, linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, display advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu
Be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. It may be that some functions of the site are lost or even that you can no longer visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The advertisements are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often. How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser.
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be modified at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Please review this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our websites by others, of which we are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they place, what the reason is, what the lifetime of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Final remarks
We will have to adjust this statement from time to time, for example when we change our website or change the rules surrounding cookies. You can consult this web page for the latest version.
If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact email@example.com