OUR MEASURES AGAINST CORONA
What to do against the coronavirus?
We fell asleep in one world and woke up in another. Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore and Mecca is empty. Hugs and kisses suddenly became weapons and not visiting parents and friends becomes an act of love. The world continues its life and puts humans in cages. As everyone knows, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading so fast and we hope everyone is still safe and will remain safe in this weird world.
WE ARE THERE
Despite the Corona virus, we want to let you know we are still there for you. As you may know, many events in the Netherlands (and world) have already been cancelled. For all other occasions you are still able to use our services. For our passengers it is important they can travel as safe as possible. That is the main reason why we decided to make measures against the Corona virus.
For everyone’s safety, we decided to make measures against the virus. We think doing something for your health protection is better than doing nothing. In all our fleet vehicles we have taken the following measures:
- All our vehicles are provided with plastic screens (see pictures below);
- Face masks are available in all our vehicles;
- Antibacterial wipes and/or antibacterial gel will be available in the vehicle;
- All our chauffeurs use hand sanitizer, they will not shake hands with clients and will always wash their hands properly before and after service;
- Door handles, vehicle interiors including rest arm, displays, radio and ventilation will be sanitized before and after service;
- All our chauffeurs are instructed to report any symptoms immediately;
- Chauffeurs with any illness symptoms are immediately sent home;
- All the reading material, such as newspapers and magazines have temporarily been removed from all our vehicles.